Training Server Auto report

so, you no how you should follow ATC in training to, but they keep not doing what you say. well here is a fix for that, The system will auto report them if they do not follow the approach/de/to/grn. and then they just a get a regular report. Now before you comment that this can be used for abuse, well, no matter what you should follow ATC, even on training. so who here is with me?

Now before you comment that this can be used for abuse, well, no matter what you should follow ATC, even on training. so who here is with me? keep this in mind

There are plenty of troll controllers out there, so, probably isn’t the great idea if you strive for realism.

As for the system you are requesting, I’m really not sure how it can be implemented, especially considering the majority of training server pilots and ATC have no regard for rules and no regard for others.

There was a similar system requested, it can be found here: Training Server Ghosting System

1 Like

Maybe I’m not understanding that last part correctly, but a lot of the times the controllers in training server are also training so they may be giving out incorrect instructions. What do you do about that?

Pretty sure this is already a topic?

Found it :) next time maybe search for similar topics

I also suggest voting for your own topic although it isn’t enforced it shows that you support your idea

1 Like

It would be nice if you could use atis in training server, atleast just to state which runways are in use.

I don’t honestly think this will be effective.

This could be useful for serious controllers training to become IFATC but for the others I don’t think it would be practical nor fair as you don’t know who the controller is and they could be trolling

Few things about that, for people who want to join IFATC there’s a few things they can do, one being make an atc tracking thread, and follow the requirements to have a thread like that, and community members can pop in and give you feedback, second option, you can write the IFATC and get within a certain score area i believe, you can apply for the atc training program, which you will have sessions with a qualified atc trainer, and have 3-5 pilots flying patterns at airports around the world, helping you practice and sharpen your skills.

Even with training sessions or a community tracking, or even the actual practical test there is nothing to stop trolls from turning up at the airport. That’s what I was getting at. I wasn’t suggesting they control somewhere like EGLL or KLAX.