• It’s the Training Server
  • Sometimes you get trolls
  • Ignore them
  • Don’t open busy airports on the Training Server
  • Try opening an ATC Tracking Thread
  • Join IFATC

Let’s give it a rest now :)

6 Likes

I think there is a feature request somewhere to allow kicking aircraft off your frequency. Maybe give that a vote.

1 Like

It is very frustrating but there is not much we can do. It’s a learning space and if/when they reach grade 3, if they thought they can do it on ES they would soon find they are wrong.

Im just looking here and by the way you can kick someone out of your frequency. It is really useful for me 😂 How you do it is you just swipe there name to the right on the board sort of thing on the right. :)

Swiping an aircraft’s flight strip won’t boot them off of your frequency, but will remove the data tag from the right of the screen. This might be a way for you to visually organize aircraft, but has no affect on the pilot.

1 Like

Though it would be nice to give more power to controllers on the training server, I would see too many people abusing that power.

What about instead of giving reporting powers on the training server a button that just hides that user from you so essentially its like they have been ghosted but does not affect them in any way they just cant troll you

2 Likes

I saw that guy on the casual server a couple weeks ago!

Hey! For the future it would be best to send that user a PM! Bumping topics from a month ago resets the timer for it being closed by the system, this results for more work for the Moderators. That’s why it’s generally not allowed, so extra work isn’t needed. :)

Ok sorry I will flag this for closure