Training Application Suspension (Lifted)

EDIT: training suspension lifted. Resubmit apps once able.

68 Likes

Good to know…

Wait…what? - Eh…I guess I’ll just roll with it as well 😂🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Does this apply to all recruiting process or only practical testing?

Suddenly now I want a blonde brownie (isn’t that considered a blondie?)

1 Like

Yes although you probably will need to receive training before your practical so I suggest you just wait.

You do not but you should and probably will need to.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, changed it.

Update

Training applications will remain suspended for the time being. Unfortunately, we have way too many people requesting our services and too few pilots to accommodate the backlog. Some internal policies are being looked at to boost turnout, but it’s going to have to be this way for the foreseeable future. We apologize to anyone who has been inconvenienced by this turn of events.

Trainers will only pick up applications according to immediate needs and at my direction. (IFATC radar trainees first, etc).

6 Likes

Will there be any Training Pilot openings anytime soon? I know a few people who want to join.

1 Like

The February recruitment form should open up sometime in the next two weeks. Keep an eye on this category.

4 Likes

So the expert ATC testing and recruitment process is closed till when?

2 Likes

Not necessarily closed, they just aren’t accepting new applications, training sessions are still going on. Recruitment is still going well, in fact, they just added a new recruiter today!

9 Likes

Wait so I am not at all in the recruitment process so can I start from scratch with the process? I am at Grade 3 almost (I am waiting for some features before I renew my sub

• Expert ATC recruitment proceeds to open
  • clouds (I’ll renew of it takes to much time)
  • 3D buildings/other features (doesn’t play into effect cause these take time
  • Taxi Light / realistic weather
2 Likes

It’s currently open.

What Josh mentioned above is regarding the training process, available to those who have attempted a theory or are striving towards radar certification. You are still free to apply for IFATC at any time.

Of course, it depends on your personal preferences and whether you choose to renew your sub or not. Just wanted to let you know that the recruitment process is up and running as usual. :)

5 Likes

Training suspension has been lifted. Please resubmit your apps once able.

3 Likes

Bout to get snowed with apps!

2 Likes

🎵 Oh what fun, it is to type… 🎵

I wish all the controllers the best!

3 Likes

Hi! I think I messaged you earlier about ATC recruiting but Im not sure if I posted to the right place, is this where I should contact you about that?

I have no record of you in my DMs. Go ahead and send me a message after you’ve reviewed the following thread. :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.