Tragic Ending

So, the other night, I did a Delta A359 flight from Detroit to Paris CDG. I was scheduled to land at 8 am EDT (2 am EST) I think that’s right 😂 I set an alarm to wake up 40 minutes before landing and I woke up, turned on VNAV and ended up falling asleep 🤦🏾‍♂️ mind you, I’m on the training server so speeding gets you a violation but I’m sleep and I had no clue. I apparently was speeding under 10,000ft and now I have 3 speeding violations on my account 😥 I went from 0 violations to 3 in a matter of hours. All because I went to sleep. I woke up to a message saying that I have 3 violations and I was being kicked off of the server. I was so sad that I wanted to delete infinite flight 😂 but I’m over it now. Y’all stay woke, LITERALLY 😂😂😂

4 Likes

been there, done that, lesson learned.

6 Likes

You and @Balloonchaser would be good friends right now 😂

P.S got his permission to say that lol

4 Likes

😂 I’m always open to meeting new people

😂 I guess I can say the same

That hurts. I know the feeling. I once took off on the ES and forgot to engage auto throttle. I came back to my phone with 5 violations and I was ghosted. Good times featuring the frontier a320

1 Like

Stuff happens, I think just about everyone here has experienced that at least once. Last time that happened to me was a year ago. Totally forgot about the flight and crashed once I was out of fuel. Got three violations from that nosedive…

2 Likes

I’ve had that happen to me but I will never be “woke”. 😜

4 Likes

Yo! High-five!! I’ve been there before, and still having these problems whenever I have weird landing timing

1 Like

Yup… happens sometimes… always remember to try to stay awake during descent/ascend part of ur flight :)

1 Like

Looks like you need some coffee! It’s important to be wide awake when you’re flying.

4 Likes