Lights Are On! 🎄

There’s A Plan, And I Trust In It… 🏆

Burning Beauty! 🔥

Memorial Adventure! 🇺🇸

Stairs To The Sky… 🌃

Pandaland! 🐼

Alt + F4. 🇮🇳

Pleasure Of Flying… 🕊

Thanks for making it to the end. Make sure to click on my logo to visit my Instagram account!

IFS1 UKR

58 Likes

awesome dude, really love your IG and aspire to make posts like yours :)) do you have any tips for editing photos?? :))

1 Like

Wrong.

You mean rocket ship

Amazing photos!

1 Like

Also my callsign! Nice shots.

1 Like

Ty, first of all!! I wouldn’t say I edit in an specific manner but some things I think may make a picture better are rotating it a bit, adding some saturation and playing with lights and shadows, that’s everything that comes to my mind rn… 👍🏼

1 Like

😂, thanks!

1 Like

That’s a curious one, thanks haha!

1 Like

not gonna lie… this is my favorite post ever

1 Like

If not allowed remove it but I had a little bit of irony with the IF Instagram and my real life… I spent Monday-Friday of this past week going to ATL for training for my job and the ATL tower just so happened to featured on the IF Instagram while I was inside T-concourse waiting for my instructor

2 Likes

That means a lot, thanks!

I wish I can be in front of every ATC tower in IF soon, it must be cool to have them in front after seeing them every week in the sim 😂

Well my home tower ain’t even in game and probably won’t be considering my airport has 3 parking spots in game and no guide lines for aircraft and the runway numbering is that of 14 years ago

1 Like

thanks bro :))

1 Like

Nice shots! Btw what airport was pandaland?

1 Like

Very nice! Its crazy how good the devs made these towers

1 Like

Thanks, that’s Beijing Capital, ZBAA

That’s look like very nice

1 Like

Nice! I thought it was Chengdu because it is the capital of the province home to pandas but CTU is not 3D yet lol

1 Like