Tower Talk | Radar 1.0

It’s back!

This has been another production long time coming, and on top of the other lovely announcements I’ve made in the last 24 hours, I figured this would top off the trio of great news as of late.

Behold, Tower Talk! I’m starting from scratch and dissecting certain aspects of the radar environment as I control. There may also be commentary about a few pilots, if I’m being honest…

WARNING- There is some language.

25 Likes

Geez, you are pumping out cool videos! I like em!

2 Likes

Outside of this imbed …is this video going to be available on YT in the IF group or else what search parameter do l type in to locate it !!!

1 Like

It’s unlisted. I would watch it signed in on the Internet then go to the app or whatever and find it on your search history

Click the arrow on the top right of the video to share and then click the link of the video.

1 Like

My search history on YT self erases after each session… so l guess l have to watch it here but l prefer it larger

1 Like

It’s public now. You should be able to find it with a few searches.

2 Likes

Ayyy I’m featured in this video!
VTBS ground tower and ATIS!
Cheers josh to a wonderful session 🍻!

3 Likes

Good stuff Josh, the commentary is just great !
This helps a lot to try to understand the thought processs that goes into controlling Approach.
Thanks, can’t wait for the next one!

2 Likes

Man, you are IF’s airforceproud95
(If not better)

2 Likes

Nah. I’m not nearly as good as AFProud, haha.

Glad you enjoyed! That’s what I was hoping this would do.

1 Like

Love it. Tell us how you really feel Josh. Lol. I liked and subscribed.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from a boilermaker 🚂

Keep pumping out some dope videos mate

2 Likes

I had to stop half way through so I could get more popcorn.

7 Likes

A minor in cinematography, perhaps? Apparently I’m supposed to have a concentration block to “enrich” my degree. Booooo…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.