Tower, KPSP TS1 @ 1930Z

If you were tower at KPSP TS1 at around 1930Z, I know your name, but can’t find you in this community.

So if you’re reading this, my genuine suggestion is that you have a look through these.

Its not out of revenge, but you need to stop rage controlling, regardless if you’re controlling on TS1.

3 Likes

I think I was on ground just after 1930Z

It’s because you entered runway 31L when he said 31R. Even if the tower gets the runway wrong, you should resend the message or say correction, standby.

1 Like

If your not happy on TS1, just fly on expert.

I was there. I can attest to what is being reported. I hear you in regards to just fly on expert but I was ghosted so now I’m down from level 4 to level2.

1 Like

Looks to be another case of readback/hearback issues, which admittedly is kind of easy to do with what we’re given.

1 Like

off topic but can expert ATC control on TS1 ?

Once one becomes IFATC, they can no longer control in TS1.

2 Likes

Why cross 31R to get to 31L at KPSP?

1 Like

If you’ve spawned while parking on the right side of the airport, you can either use the taxi way all the way at the front of the airport to access 31L or simply cross 31R which is just parallel to 31L and hence shorter taxi route.

1 Like

hm, logical) never used this way

1 Like

No no no not true at all Jeffrey how would you know that

Read it carefully. It says “Ready for takeoff at 31L” Tower says “Runway 31R, Cleared for takeoff” Then he proceeded onto 31L which the tower did not give him clearance to do.

1 Like

Oh ok you’re right I’m sorry so @Mubashir maybe next time don’t blame others because you disobeyed ATC and played victim… Busted

2 Likes

The correct command for that would to first ask me to hold short 31R so that I know he only wants me to use 31R for takeoff and then clear me for takeoff once I’m there. Clearing me straight up for takeoff at 31R when I’m holding short of 31L all the way at the end of the runway doesn’t prove him correct either.

But that does not mean you should proceed to take off.

2 Likes