Tower confusion

CJust to let people know that this happens quite a bit and hopefully it gets fixed so we dont get in trouble for this.I had clearly just landed after given permission to do so as the communication shows then as I landed ,I was yelled at for not asking for clearance to take off.Clearly they were mixed up in the tower as it shows I was still landing.image

1 Like

Two words for you.

Training server.

The controllers on there are no bueno. Still in… well, training. If you want to be blinded by [awesomeness], fly expert.

12 Likes

I do fly n expert,im just letting people know to be careful of this problem,thats all.

1 Like

The only problem with expert is that it is too awesome.

4 Likes

If I had a penny for evertime someone made one of these posts

3 Likes

Sorry for making the post my friend,I just started comming on here so I havent seen others saying the same,lol.

3 Likes

Don’t apologize. I appreciate every person that tries to make the general community a better place.

And welcome to the community. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the forums or Infinite Flight. :)

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, don’t be sorry, I’m with Matt on this, if you are posting to try to make the community better, then good for you, I wasn’t trying to call you out, and I apologize if you thought I was. My statement was aimed at the type of post (complaining about TS1). So my apologizes if you thought I was calling you out.

3 Likes

I did the same thing. There’s a lot going on so things like this happen. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

No sweat and thank you.

1 Like

The best thing you can do is put up with the bad ATC and fly, get to grade 3 and fly on expert great efficent atc, people not going through you, it is an experience that makes you want to play IF more and more.

1 Like

Thank you Captain Matt.

1 Like

Im Grade 3 already,I just have a violation that dropped me to Grade 2 until tomorrow so I had to fly on the training one,lol.

Well hope you enjoyed your visit! Anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyible for next time?

1 Like

It’s probelly by accident

1 Like

Im good…just enjoying myself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.