~~> Tour of the Americas® <~~

After the If crash, I decided that I will do a tour through all the americas. It’s going to be an incredible flight.

Follow me here: https://www.liveflightapp.com/?f=afdd0d01-1515-48b3-9d10-520804f38aaf&s=7e5dcd44-1fb5-49cc-bc2c-a9aab1f6a856

10 Likes

Omg… That is Crazy. Good Luck! And Good Night for now, hope to see some progress when I wake up in 3hrs or so 🛫👋

3 Likes

This my flight after 70h45 gave a crash.

14 Likes

I’ve seen it. You’re a risky man for trying that out, but really Good Luck, will be tracking you throughout the weekend and hopefully all goes well as planned :)

2 Likes

OK thank you.

2 Likes

Just so you know anything over 60 hours and your throttle will cut at any time, 72 hours is the max so far I believe

2 Likes

Make a Pit stop tomorrow at KCLT i will be controlling it on Training @josiel Hope to see you there

1 Like

I’m flying on the expert server.

Ohh ok welp ok

Safe Flying DONT CRASH
RIP passed a380

1 Like

It’s going to be a good flight. Thank you.

1 Like

its cool your doing this! send me a PM, i have a little event i would like to plan with you

1 Like

Ooh! Tour of the Americas

Do you have KSJC anywhere in there

5 Likes

I can see that your trigger airport is highlighted in green 😜

4 Likes

WOW! this is cool 😎 good luck 🍀😊.

5 Likes

Not! It’s not a competition. It’s all my love and dedication for the infinite flight.

1 Like

Me and @josiel we make our best to show everyone how is cool IF plus we earned more experience .
Good luck @josiel wish you the best .

3 Likes

Yes, as I said above. It’s not a competition, it’s a recognition to all the team that works hard to bring more and more an incredible experience for us. Flight hours are just a consequence of all this.

1 Like

Where are you now?

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ll come see you, which airport is closest to you and what FL you at

2 Likes