Touching Glitch

Hey IFC, I was planning on doing EWR-SFO, however, after takeoff, I couldn’t move around or do much in the game. It felt like it was locked somewhere on the screen and I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t open things and it was disabling me from moving around. I couldn’t even press a button to contact ATC, which was very bad.

This post sounds familiar to my problem, however they were unable to find a solution. Perhaps it is something to do with the game itself?

Here is a video of the problem. I am on an Galaxy S9, if that has anything to do with it.

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks and good day :)

The only way to get rid of it may be to restart your app. I know that you are in the middle of a flight and you probably don’t want to quit it. But I’m afraid that will be the best shot at fixing it. If that doesn’t work, you may want to contact someone else.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve had this issue before, and the only way of fixing it was from restarting. I just want to know if this has an origin or something that I can do to prevent it from happening again.

More likely during flight

I have actually had this before too, I couldn’t contact ATC or anything, so I messaged the controller on the IFC, and they were able to get me down without being able to read back! I had to just restart the app and it fixed it

1 Like

Hold The Headset Where the ATC is. You can respond automatically.
(:

But I can’t do other actions like move the camera around or utilize the map that well.

Okay. Take A Video, Hold The Atc Headset.

That’s not the problem.

I’m saying that I can’t move the camera around in the cockpit and other cameras. My map was also giving me problems.

1 Like

Lets Just Hope For 20.1 then.

Yeah I hope a small fix can be implemented.

Although FDS haven’t stated anything yet about releasing a fix in 20.1, I know that i’m not the only one experiencing these glitches as @Pajd02 and a few of my friends also encountered these issues.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.