Touch and goes not counting.

I had recently taken a break from infinite flight when school started in September. I have just picked up the sim again just yesterday and obviously my Landings in 90 days have gone down from 100 something to 19 so I lost my Grade 4 status. I was currently doing a bunch of touch and goes to get Grade 4 back but when I ended the flight none of them were saved. Did anyone else experience this or is it just me and what can I do to fix it. I hope this isn’t a duplicate…

1 Like

When you do touch and goes you need to ensure you slow down enough as I used to have this issue, I would slow down to under 50 knots airspeed then take off again, sometimes it can take a while to register to your stats so also anticipate that

3 Likes

I’ve done this before and all I make sure of usually is that all wheels touch down before taking off. I don’t slow down to 50 kts though, but I’ll try it right now. Thank you for the response.

Yeah that’s quite alright, give it a try as I also had this issue but if not then I have not a clue as to what wrong :)

1 Like

I had the same thing. You just need to slow more and then take off again.

3 Likes

Thank you for your responses. You guys were right, just had to slow down a bit more and keep it on the ground longer. Thanks again. I also lost my regular status so I hate not knowing what’s going on in the lounge… :,(

1 Like

I hope all is well and same man, being inactive really hurts :( . I hope i get it back before i go for vacation, just to post things on there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.