Total number of hours per violation

In regards to your violations, I’m curious to see who has the least overall, and the least violations per hour. I want to encourage the emphasis on flying without violations!

Post your stats from screenshots from liveflight below, showing:

1. Your total violations
  2. Total flight hours
  3. Then work out how many hours you fly per violation: TOTAL HOURS divided by VIOLATIONS equals HOURS PER VIOLATION. The higher that number, the better your result.

The aim of the game is to post your numbers now, then again in 2 months and see if you’ve managed to increase your numbers of hours flown per violation!

4 Likes

My totals are 418 hours, 10 total violations, with an average of 41.8 hours of flying time per violation.

NOTE: about 5 of my violations were in my first month on IF, then had a few later when attempting to land the Cirrus in 30 knot crosswind, and others playing around in the F22

2 Likes

Mine is 0.8809 Hours per Violation.

2 Likes

Do you mean 0.8 hours per violation?

I think I got like over 430 hours and 156 violations but haven’t had a violation since the grading system. All were in my early days messin with fighter jets and airspace rules

2 Likes

I have 62 hours and 0 violations

3 Likes

I have 258.8 flying hours exactly with 42 violations. Bringing mine 6.1619047619 hours per violation.

1 Like

I have around 150 hrs with 9 violations, which means I have 0.06 violations per hour of 16.6 hours per violation

2 Likes

44 hours 15 minutes of flight time and two violations.

That’s 22.075 hours of flight time for every violation I have.

1 Like

118 hours
18 violations - 2 in the past 10 days :õ(
6.5 hours per violation

Although I always look at landings not flight time… one is much more likely to get a violation during take off and approach procedures than at cruise altitude.

1 Like

119h 40min with 50 violations(from my early days at IF)

2 Likes

I want to say 170 Hours with ~20 violations.

2 Likes

Round up to 317 hours.
317/48=6,60 hours per violation
Most of them was back in the days were you couldn’t be at KSFO.

2 Likes

2 Likes

-snipped from a desktop.

2 Likes

@Bacon-One first person I’ve ever seen without a violation! Photoshop trick haha…?

2 Likes

How did you get the violations in the Cirrus?

After realising that in IF, there isn’t enough rudder to even combat a 10 knot crosswind on landing or takeoff in the SR22, let alone a 30, and veering off the runway at 50 knots gets you a taxi speed violation!

Ouch, that’s not fair. Tough lesson to learn.

1 Like

My fault, I should have learnt it after the first attempt, and not tried to ‘bring it back into the runway’ to complete the takeoff on the touch n go and try it all over again!