Topographic Map

Topographic Map Features Request

What is a Topographic Map?

In modern mapping, a topographic map is a type of map characterized by large-scale detail and quantitative representation of relief, usually using contour lines, but historically using a variety of methods. Traditional definitions require a topographic map to show both natural and man-made features.

Why I want it:

I think it would be really cool to have this. We would have an on/off option in the map, where you can turn it on or off at your preference.

Picture / Example:

I hope you vote!

Remember to vote for your own feature request! :D

2 Likes

Well, I don’t think they’re going to be adding that to Infinite Flight anytime soon until they find a way to fix some bugs with the terrain map. When Infinite Flight Global was released, terrian was removed for bug purposes. I wonder when they’ll try to add it back after fixing it but yeah.

1 Like

Please search next time. It has been said that those things were removed for reasons and that they may be reintroduced in future updates.

2 Likes

@Ondrejj A topographic map is a type of map characterized by large-scale detail and quantitative representation of relief, usually using contour lines, but historically using a variety of methods. Traditional definitions require a topographic map to show both natural and man-made features.

So, although it is also half-terrain, it is not fully about that. It is mostly about the man made features on the map that I’m interested in.

2 Likes

Little bump, it would be very nice to have this!