Topgottem’s update thread

Here are my upcoming plans & future projects for 2023!

I am some what of a lazy person, but a progressive one. So expect this to take time, but it will get done.
I plan to get multiple projects out this year! Most of them were for myself, until I realized It could help many of you out there. So with some support I made this update thread to show all my projects current and upcoming!

2023-01-31T20:52:00Z
Make sure to come back daily! Progress reports will be next to the corresponding project, and updated regularly!

So without further-a-do I present to you my project plan of 2023!

• New Spotify lists * (48%-all playlist starting to be toped off with songs!)
    I will spend some time every day adding songs to 8 playlist of different genres. Two of them will be for long and short flying. I am trying to make them perfect with that travel vibe in them. They are planed to be released sometime latter next month in late February. This will also come with a album cover competition, where YOU guys will vote for the album covers! A collaborative will also be released for all the members in the IFC to join in on and contribute too!

• IF aircraft profile charts * (4%-test format made, final format postponed as I get data)
    For a vary long time I have been meaning to come out with specialized profile charts for some the planes in Infinite flight. The ones I have now, have a vary bad layout, so will be making new ones from the ground up. I am a vary paranoid person that loves realism , so this Is mainly for my self but I will also release them to the community because as of now I have not found good profile sheets on the form. Also why I haven’t flown that much either. This is continuously in the working so I would say the *pre release time is in mid April. Keep in mind that this is a massive project that will take time. However I will be posting sneak peeks pretty soon.

• How to map the paces you’ve been too, Topic * (0%-not started)
    As you may know my profile banner is a map that I made with all the routes and places I’v been to in IF. I’v some gotten questions on how make one, witch I briefed in my old bio. But it dose not do it justice on how to use the map, save it, create, ect. So mid 2023 I will make this as it’s fairly low on the the agenda.

• ACT tracking thread * (14%-format being chosen)
    This is just a idea because I am not yet IFATC. However I am in the process of becoming one. I had past my test initial, but I had a LV2 violation because I was afk with Vnav on……
    Anyways I control KSFO alot, and volunteer to man ATC quite frequently for TS events. So the idea here is to make make a topic of my upcoming controlling hours. But I don’t have much demand for it, so it will probably only be made when the other are done.

When ever I get a project done it will be announced here, and will most likely have it’s own dedicated topic.

4 Likes

better share them with me

2 Likes

Oke there still in the makings Theres only about 20ish songs in each rn

Progress report 1

2023-01-24T19:25:00Z

1. I’m almost done with the Spotify playlists and i will be starting on the Infinite Flight playlists soon as I have songs to cherry-pick.

2. I am currently struggling with the flight profiles project due to not have enough motivation and struggling to find resources. I would love any recourses for the following planes C172, Q400, CRJ-200, CRJ700, DC-10, MD-11 And the F-22. I am also looking for good editing sites to make the final profile chart, any recommendations is appreciated.
    (Totally not spoiler on what planes are coming first)

3. I am thinking of finding a new site for my flightlog map, so this topic will be postponed for now

4. I am experimenting with controlling update formats for this project while I wait to become IFATC.

2 Likes