Topgottem’s 1st Annual Anniversary

I don’t quite know what to say tbh, But what I can say is that IF has changed my life for the better. For my first annual anniversary I would like to thank the following people:
@United403 @DeerCrusher @anon38552190 @Mort @Butter575 @PhorzaSky @Pilot_InfiniteFlight @ThatOneFloridaAvGeek @EastTexasAviationYT @Ryan_Carney @Wonderousbuilder641 @Flyin.Hawaiian @BenjiTheBull @ThatDudeFliesYT @Cole_Woodard @anon36731834 @Dr3ambigg3r @Neva @Generic_Flyer
Thank you too all of you for giving me meaning and helping me on my pursuit for aviation!

IMG_5982
Since joining the IF community, I’ve achieved a lot of things. Most of which are thanks too all of you and the motivational impacts you’ve had on me!
Heres a list of a couple:

• I’ve flown a combined flight time of 1,110h on multiplayer, with 70+ unique routes and service to 10+ countries (as seen on the map above)
  • I’ve flown a total flight time of 1240h including solo player (not included on map above)
  • I’ve achieved grade 4 with a outstanding Violation ratio and on route to grade 5
  • I’ve achieved a good standing on the IFC and hold the title of the most experienced MD-11 pilot on the form
  • Have flown 700+ hours in the MD-11
  • I’ve met lots of new friends that I wouldn’t have any were else
  • And memories that will last a life time

Heres to another year! 🍻
thank you too all of you for making me who I am today!
-Topgottem

20 Likes

Your the reason why the MD-11 will never die :)

3 Likes

Haha your not wrong

1 Like

trying not to be surprised that im listed up there lmao, happy 1st and to many more

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day to my fellow Rocky mountain AvGeek ⛰️⛰️✈️✈️

1 Like

Happy Cake Day and congratulations on one year! Here’s an MD-11 to celebrate.
IMG_0436
Image Credit

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary and HOW do I get a map like that? Is that something you did on your own or is there an app or something? Sorry for the silly question

2 Likes

Looks like a MyFlightRadar24 to me. It’s super easy to create.

1 Like

Na its not a silly question but I do warn you it dose take demotion. From day one of my subscription i’v been logging every one of my completed Multiplayer Flights on GC map

1 Like

I use that for real world flights and that doesn’t look like My FlightRadar 24

2 Likes

Oh boy well I’ve been flying on here for years so I think I’d have too much backtracking to do 😂. Thanks though!

2 Likes

Happy 1st Annual Anniversary champ. 🫡

1 Like

Happy cakeday! You truly are the top gottem 🎉

2 Likes

This should be “You’re”.

This should also be “You’re”.

This should be “I’ve”.

this is a joke

anyway, happy cakeday and congrats on a year!

7 Likes

@DarkspoulYT forget aviation, you should be an English teacher 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

7 Likes

Oh wow, same cake day we have, 27th of October!

1 Like

I get alot of this thanks for that lol

1 Like

Oh thats funny

1 Like

Happy cake day @Topgottem!!!

Only the OGs remember this…

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday. here’s to many more years in this amazing community!

1 Like