Hey everyone, here is part 2 of the top photos from the last month, I hope you enjoy these shots!
Captions apply to the photos underneath!
1. A Chrome American 777-200ER flying over mountains in South America
Route: SAEZ - KMIA
Flight time: 9h:12m
2. An Aerolineas Argentina’s B738 screaming out of Ushuaia, Argentina 🇦🇷.
Route: SAWH - SAEZ
3. A Cessna 172 backlit moonshot.
Aircraft: Cessna 172
Location: Andes Mountains
4. Some Icelandair 757 departure shots
5. A UPS MD-11 parked at the cargo stand and KMCO while Shamu one rolls behind
Route: KMIA - KMCO
Flight time: 1h:12m
6. A Cessna Citation cruising over the Falkland Islands 🇫🇰
Route: SCCI - EGYP - SCCI
Aircraft Cessna Citation X
Flight time: 2h:39m
7. A Cessna 208 climbing out of KMCO.
Route: KMCO - KTPA - KMCO
Aircraft: Cessna 208 Caravan
Flight time: 1h:47m
The second trivia poll has closed from my last post, the answer is…
• Where is the Scotia sea located? Just off of the Falkland Islands! 80% of you got this one right! Thanks to those that participated!
Hey everyone, thanks for viewing today’s post, I hope you enjoyed the shots. This link is my Instagram. If you like my content, all I ask is that you check out my Instagram as shots that won’t be posted due to rules or limits will be posted there. Again, thanks for viewing today’s post, and stay tuned as some more content will be making an appearance in the coming days. see you in the sky!