Top 5 E175 Routes to Try with Infinite Flight

Blog article by Tyler Shelton

Top 5 E175 Routes to Try with Infinite Flight

The Embraer 175 is a regional jet staple in many parts of the world, boasting an impressive range, forgiving flying characteristics, and the capability to operate in and out of some seriously demanding airports. Sometimes figuring out where to fly a new aircraft can be just as difficult as learning to fly it. That’s where we’ve got you covered! Here are 5 unique routes where the E175 shines.

Read the full article →

Share your favorite E175 route in the comments below!

119 Likes

Ahhh…Santo Dumont…what I like to call the “airport with a fun approach” xD

7 Likes

When I flew from LaGuardia to Key West on a Delta E175 in real life last year, there were only 7 people on my flight. Definitely helped the E175 maximize its range on that flight haha

2 Likes

OOO interesting, will have do these tomorrow !!

1 Like

Good suggestion, I’ll fly them all!

1 Like

My favourite is EGLL - EHAM.

In Miami we have American from MIA to DOM

3 Likes

Definitely will do KBOI to KSEA.

Where’s MIA-DOM on AA?

It’s there for the taking. Tyler listed 5 out of thousands.

5 Likes

A blog not by Jason? That’s rare

I’m probably the least knowledgeable when it comes to these kinds of topics. Tyler knows his aviation geography!

3 Likes

Many Thanks Tyler! This was really needed as I was scouring FR24 for good routes! Ill see which one i like!

1 Like

Yea That is

1 Like

Nouakchott Airport (GQNO) - Gran Canaria Airport (GCLP)
MAURITANIA AIRLINES 🇲🇷 E175

5 Likes

SFO-SAN is probably a great one down the California coast!

1 Like

A short scenic route:

KMIA/KOPF → MYEY

4 Likes

a heavily used route.
KLAX-KSFO-KSEA-KSFO-KSNA-KLAX
EDIT heavily used by me at least

1 Like

The forum is an awesome place to share details on flights like this! Show us pictures along the way, share the route, make an event out of it, or compile your own database of suggestions. The list is endless! Enjoy :)

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the interest in my activities. I look forward to getting more involved with all the interesting flight engines that you have on the market.

2 Likes