Top 5 B772 Routes to Fly on Infinite Flight

Ah, just messing with this. I replaced the - with a / and dropped the zero after the N in all Lon/Lat coordinates and it seems to have worked.

Bit of a hassle but the route is in?

Thanks Snowman. I’ll give it a whirl! It’d be nice not to need to mess with the imports to get it to work.

1 Like

If you select the Infinite Flight setting after creating the FPL, it changes them so you can simply copy and paste the FPL

1 Like

Thanks Misha.

I tried that, and others, and it still seems to format the route incorrectly if it contains Lon/Lats.

I’ve trie FPLtoIF as recommended by Snowman and this seems pretty cool.

I’m currently heading out over the Atlantic on my way to Barbados.

Thanks for getting back to me.

1 Like

Great thread! San Francisco to Guam via Honolulu sounds extremely unique and interesting. I’m planning to give this one a try soon! :)

1 Like

Im gonna need to fly around Africa more, sounds very scenic, thanks Misha :)

Great article, My brother flew on TAAG B777 from Havana to Luanda and from Luanda to Lisbon. Great airline. I’m eagerly waiting to make my trip on the app.

1 Like

I also flown the 777 to Cape Town.

This article was BOSS! Thanks!

Thank You for the thoroughly written blog article! However, if I may, would like to suggest somthing else to users besides London to Bridgetown.

London to St. Johns (EGKK to TAPA) would provide the perfect opportunity for short-haul, Caribbean flying.

Once completing the 8 hour journey across the Atlantic, you have the option to continue to 5 separate destinations once arriving in St. Johns.

TAPA to TKPK | ~ 8 minutes | BA 772

TAPA to TTCP | ~ 1 hour | BA772

TAPA to TLPL | ~ 45 minutes | BA 772

TAPA to MDPC | ~ 1 hour, 5 minutes | BA 772

TAPA to MBPV | ~ 1 hour, 45 minutes | BA 772

All flights would return to St. Johns, then end in London Gatwick. These routes should also provide you with a nice view of several Caribbean islands throughout your journey. You don’t have to fly these, just something to take into consideration.

1 Like

Just finished the EGKK-TPBP route. Great approach and views of the Azores!

Great! I will try these!

Great Routes Misha!

I’ll try Vienna to Cape Town

Thanks Misha, I look forward to these routes!

1 Like

Nice I gotta try them soon!

Nice routes! I honestly wouldn’t have flown these if Misha didn’t post it.

1 Like

MaxSez: Interesting rotogravure. Unfortunately the failure to provide at least recommended “Flight Plans” (as previously noted) for the top 5 destinations leaves a lot to be desired. The common links provided are well know & utilizes by most members and only useful for some Fledgling.

The travelogue & photo’s where slick, almost Travel and Leisure Magazine like, but edited down for myopic IF membership consumption.

Hopefully, future editions of this recurring feature will include extract-able Flight Plans for each destination/route featured rather than common links.

Some of us prefer the KISS method or a simple cut & paste.

G’day, Max

2 Likes

Thank you for your hard work

I like it when you guys update the 777 200er but, can you guys update the 777 300er, and update the Airbus a350 1000 it would be appreciated thanks.

Hey Cyril! Welcome to the forum. Good news on the B777-300ER! That is being reworked at this time. You can follow all development progress and news via Development Timeline | Infinite Flight and on Infinite Flights official social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Their tag is @Infiniteflight on those social media outlets. As for the -1000 variant on the A350, they are unfortunately not looking into making that variant. You can find more as to why below. Hopefully this helped!

1 Like