Top 5 757 Routes to Fly on Infinite Flight

Very nice! Thanks Misha!

6 Likes

Bout to add to the dbase

3 Likes

Nice routes!

4 Likes

Thanks Misha, outstanding work with the B752!

4 Likes

No problem! Which one will you fly first?

6 Likes

Probably the TUI one next…flew the LAPA one today actually funnily enough. Will fly the Sunday Airlines one on Sunday when its on the schedule.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this topic! I am looking forward to flying these routes!

2 Likes

very nice! :)

2 Likes

Thanks for this Misha! I would highly recommend Reykjavik to Denver! Iceland is so beautiful and the rockies are absolutely breathtaking. Looking forward to flying more of these in the future!

2 Likes

Wow cant wait to fly those routes!

Proceeds to do Riga-Sharm el-sheikh

1 Like

Ooh, nice routes! Cant wait to try them!

1 Like

I will definitely fly Manchester-Sharm el Sheikh! 😁 The turquoise Red Sea sure is promising.

2 Likes

Been struggling to find realistic routes so will definitely check these out, some fantastic locations! Can’t miss out on splendid HD scenery around the world now, can we? 😉

May I just stay stunning work with the 757, fantastic aircraft to pilot and a joy to fly! Well done! 😎

1 Like

nice job with the 757

1 Like

Haha Misha added the walking distance to the Manchester to Sharm El Sheikh flight since we were complaining about the driving distance from Paris to Libreville in the recommended 77W routes…

3 Likes

Still exited because of the LAPA debut 😍

And can confirm that Buenos Aíres to Comodoro is both bueatiful in- game and in real life. Nice addition

1 Like

Just think of your carbon savings too 😉

2 Likes

Beautiful Misha!!

1 Like

Really cool! Although, (this is just constructive criticism) it would be nice to see a shorter route, as the shortest of the 5 is 5.5 hours, which is a bit long. Nonetheless, these all look amazing to fly!

2 Likes

Was waiting for this! I’m happy to see a short - ish route included. I sure will give that one a try.

I’ll definitely do Manchester to Sharm El Sheikh if I have some time to spare.

2 Likes