Top 5 757 Routes to Fly on Infinite Flight

Thanks for this Misha! I would highly recommend Reykjavik to Denver! Iceland is so beautiful and the rockies are absolutely breathtaking. Looking forward to flying more of these in the future!

2 Likes

Wow cant wait to fly those routes!

Proceeds to do Riga-Sharm el-sheikh

1 Like

Ooh, nice routes! Cant wait to try them!

1 Like

I will definitely fly Manchester-Sharm el Sheikh! 😁 The turquoise Red Sea sure is promising.

2 Likes

Been struggling to find realistic routes so will definitely check these out, some fantastic locations! Can’t miss out on splendid HD scenery around the world now, can we? 😉

May I just stay stunning work with the 757, fantastic aircraft to pilot and a joy to fly! Well done! 😎

1 Like

nice job with the 757

1 Like

Haha Misha added the walking distance to the Manchester to Sharm El Sheikh flight since we were complaining about the driving distance from Paris to Libreville in the recommended 77W routes…

3 Likes

Still exited because of the LAPA debut 😍

And can confirm that Buenos Aíres to Comodoro is both bueatiful in- game and in real life. Nice addition

1 Like

Just think of your carbon savings too 😉

2 Likes

Beautiful Misha!!

1 Like

Really cool! Although, (this is just constructive criticism) it would be nice to see a shorter route, as the shortest of the 5 is 5.5 hours, which is a bit long. Nonetheless, these all look amazing to fly!

2 Likes

Was waiting for this! I’m happy to see a short - ish route included. I sure will give that one a try.

I’ll definitely do Manchester to Sharm El Sheikh if I have some time to spare.

2 Likes

Nice routes! My favourite from the bunch is Almaty to Malé, I’ll definitely give it a go sometime soon. The Sunday Airlines livery is really something ‘out there’ for sure…

3 Likes

Very nice, Misha! What STAR did you use into DEN and what gate did you park at? I’m joking

I definitely recommend trying Reykjavik to Denver. It’s a spectacular flight that I’ve yet to fly after the re-work but I have done so before the 757 was reworked. I love seeing the mountains after flying 8 hours of just flat (at the moment, until we can get good imagery over 60 degrees north.) It’s just super fun, and if you follow realistic procedures, you’ll be on my nice list :)

1 Like

This is hands down my favourite too. @AdamCallow and I did it the other day and it was one of the most stunning routes you will fly. Such a variety of terrain.

3 Likes

I can certainly recommend it. The mountains were stunning.

3 Likes

Loving the 757 might do one with the time x5 working

2 Likes

Wow!!! I wouldn’t have ever know that, it seems incredibly amazing from the pictures in the sky. I usually Fly ATL- MLB on the 757 🛫

1 Like

I wish that all airports had jet bridges that would Awesomeeeee 🛫👌🏻

1 Like

Good job Misha!
A few days ago I piloted 757 KLAX to EIDW - such a great flight. Only 5% fuel left in the tank the moment the aircraft landed. The tailwinds eastbound obvs helps! Some 10h20mins

2 Likes