Top 10 Best Scenery?

Hello! I’m trying to make another video for IF but I’m gonna need 10 of the best sceneries there are here in IF

1 Like

What are the 10 best places in the real world?

Answer that question first.

6 Likes

One of the top places on my list would definitely be the area around Queenstown airport in New Zealand :)

It’s ICAO code is NZQN if you’d like to check it out.

Here’s a stunnin video of an approach into it IRL:

Looking forward to the video ;)

7 Likes

Oh I meant top 10 routes that have good scenery to look at

for sure ! New Zealand was already on my list! Haha just asking for other people’s opinions

1 Like

The Florida Keys are my #1

1 Like

For sure Zurich getting sunset

1 Like

Sapporo Chitose Japan or Austrian Alps are my favorites

3 Likes

Flying to PAJN always been my favorite. The scenery around that area is just beautiful. Perfect for some xCub flying too 😉

1 Like

Vienna to Nice will give you amazing views of the Alps. (try to follow the Alps for the whole flight instead of just going straight to Nice)
Auckland to Queenstown will give you amazing views of the beautiful landscape of New Zealand.
Just hop in a GA aircraft in NTAA (Papeete) and fly to islands such as Moorea, Bora-Bora, Rikitea, etc. The water there is beautiful.
Fly to the Bahamas. The water there is also beautiful but not as nice as French Polynesia.
Hope to see one of this places in your video!

2 Likes

Around Geneva and Milan(I think), there are some beautiful mountains. Same around the Seattle/Vancouver area.

2 Likes

The Grand canyon is very nice. I also enjoy the Seychelles.

1 Like
  1. New Zealand
  2. Alaska
  3. Hawaii
  4. Australia (all of it)
  5. Alps
  6. Carabean
  7. California
  8. Dubai
  9. Himalayas
  10. Croatia

Not a particular order but just a list of 10 of the best places I know in Infinite Flight

1 Like

One of my all time favourites is NTAA. Absolutely incredible Islands in the French Polynesian with loads of other beautiful islands all round it such as Bora Bora! The approach and departure out of NTAA is just incredible! Highly recommended it if you love terqoiise seas!

2 Likes

Personally, my favorite is around Lake Tahoe

1 Like

Yeah, true. Juneau is nice. PANC is nice too with the Chugach Mountains and the Cook Inlet, and the “Sleeping Lady” (Mount Susitna).

Lahui, Hawaii and Anchorage, Alaska are my top 2.

Ohhh my god yeah, in real life one of the most beautiful places Ive ever seen, in IF its amazing as well

Bahamas and Turks and Caicos(MBPV). Hands down. Best water in IF. Also other Caribbean destinations; st.lucia, Punta Cana, Belize city, Havana, departure out of Miami,etc. I do tons of Caribbean flights, and they are stunning.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.