Took my money

I paid for atc and multiplayer and it took my money, but later in the day it wouldn’t let me go on and it Said expired.

I am sorry how did it take your money?

1 Like

I known but the ATC can’t just take it. Hey @Luca_darp dose it say login or something this happens to me every once in a while.

Try restarting the app, deleting and redownload the app, if this doesn’t work, contact a member of staff, they can help you. I can guarantee you your money has not been taken

1 Like

Just saying deleting the app will result in all replay files gone. Just a quick warning.

1 Like

Hi Luca, please follow these steps outlined in the Support FAQ:

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

If you are still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)
10 Likes

Please, if you don’t know the answer please don’t just throw out random answers in #support topics. It causes more confusion for the original posters.

15 Likes

I bought the atc and multiplayer and it took my money but didn’t let me play it.

How long ago did you buy the atc and multiplayer?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.