'Too Much' Cleavage = off the plane (no photos)

PLEASE KEEP THE COMMENTS MATURE

Spirit Airlines passenger gets kicked off plane for allegedly having too much cleavage. The airline however, claims that the woman was drunk and this was rather a behavior problem.

It is my personal belief this young woman was just a bit drunk and this was enough for the flight attendant to determine she would become a risk or problem later in the flight.

For the adults in the forum, should the passenger been left alone after the first warning so she could fall asleep? Was this the right decision? What determines “appropriate” clothing? Do you drink while flying as a passenger?

Please remain on topic, while maintaining respectful and insightful conversation. If this needs to go to “lounge” let me know and I will move it.

Thanks for reading, Happy Groundhog Day!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1206923-woman-says-kicked-off-plane-showing-much-cleavage/amp

4 Likes

Spirit airline did the right thing. Because some people may not feel very comfortable if somebody is doing that. I really should shut my mouth before I reply if I didn’t read the article. See that the flight attendant was annoyed not the passengers. I can see why as they did as you are in a public position so you need to have some respect for others when it comes to they and how they feel.

7 Likes

I agree, though I want to travel comfortably, I can’t fly in just my boxers and tank top!

5 Likes

Well you could try…

4 Likes

I remember the good old days when people used to dress up for flights. Not remember like I was there just knowledge and photos.

3 Likes

This is a travisty boobs need to be shown I will not stand for this I’m protesting.

10 Likes

You and I both, #NoBoobsNoFlying

4 Likes

The title of the magazine is just clickbait

3 Likes

If an airline provides alcohol, then its ok right?

1 Like

Any object which threatens the safety of any given flight should be eliminated from the flight. In this case we have a few different sources, so we cannot successfuly determine that. I trust the flight crew that they did the right thing though.

2 Likes

Back when PanAm and TWA dominated the skies. Otherwise nowadays😐

Threatening the moral integrity of the flight😂

Are you like 60? People really stopped dressing up for planes back in the late 80’s lol

1 Like

While it seems silly to dress up for a flight, don’t look like you rolled out of bed. Wearing fluffy bunny slippers on a plane is not acceptable. They do reserve the right to remove people who may cause a distraction. I’ve seen them ask people with the F word on their shirt to turn it inside out along with other things.

Trying to keep a decent environment with 200 people crammed into a confined space who are probably irritated to be flying to begin with is not a situation you can win.

2 Likes

Oh yeah but the thing people don’t consider is that there may be kids on the flight which will be disturbing for them

On the other hand, the plane would have floated better in the event of a water landing.

(ba dum bum) I’ll be here all week, try the fish.

Edit, ok I just saw the picture. I’ve seen people wear much much worse.

3 Likes

Did you to read my post…good gosh please read it. @Gavrilo when you’ve read it come back and restate that. Please just read the post for once.

This is very oppressive to women who do not wish to cover up their bodies. They are proud and the boobs should be displayed.

I will join you in the march.

7 Likes

@AR_AR, have you read the initial post ?

4 Likes

Please stay on topic. If you are upset or laugh at the word boobs you are the one who is not mature.

6 Likes