Hello IF community!
This July, there has been a huge amount of virtual airlines. If you are going to start a virtual airline, you can’t just create a topic saying “Example Virtual is now open join if you want”
It takes some hard work and lots of time. So here’s what you need to do.
1)get at least 5 pilots
2) get a Co-CEO
3) build a VA Website
4)write a descriptive paragraph about your VA.
5) You’ll need a good deal of spare time to run a VA.
6) it never hurts to be part of an alliance. It can enhance your VA experience as well as help your VA grow.
7) get your name out there! Make sure when sending PM’s or posting topics, at the bottom of the message put “-ExampleVirtual”
8) Create routes for your pilots to fly
10) choose a fleet of certain aircraft.
11) choose your VA callsign
If your going to create a VA you’ve gotta stick with it and put some time into some hard work. Here’s a list of successful VA you can use as an example below:
Thanks- CEO of AlaskaVirtual
Don’t forget to visit our website: