I think there are too many Virtual Airlines, and I am seriously going crazy with the amount of VAs. There are lots of little VA’s with one or two people flying for them, etc. I propose creating a certified VA list which meets the below criteria. This will make it easier to decide between the VA, not choosing ones that are tiny and not active or have many pilots.
To be certified (on the list) your airline must have:
- A VA must have 10 active pilots each week to still be considered a VA.
- A VA must be realistic, not by name or airline it is based on, but operations.
- It must be clear and straightfoward to apply for your VA.
- The founder should not call themselves the CEO, but the founder.
- If your Airline is named after a real world airline, it must be realistic according to it.
With this list, I am not forcing anyone to have an airliVA in a certain management or sort of way, just a list to help people deciding from VA that are really working. I know @Alan_Perez has another list, but it does not have requirements, just existing.
(I edited this posts idea because it didnt really make sense before)
Ok, so this might seem a bit weird but it is what I think would be an effective way for VA’s to be under control!
(Edit: Maybe, instead there should be a top VA list or something)