Too Many violations?

I was flying BWI-BNA when I was called to go do something and I came back for a quick second when it was time to descend and had forgot to set my speed to 250kts so I wouldn’t get violated… well I had come back a little too late bc I was caught up in life and had 13 violations 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Just wondering if there is anything I can do to at least get some of them pulled from my record

No not really much can be done at this point (maybe talk to a mod) as this is pilot error and not something done by the game (glitches, etc).

All I can say is be more careful next time.

Safe Flying!

13 sounds like a bug. Should have got 6 I think. Moderator might be able to get rid of some of them for you

Ik Ik! I really feel stupid bc I’m always so cautious about these types of things happening

@Capt.Zach Are you running the most current version of Infinite Flight? Version 18.06.02

Reason I ask is because there was a hotfix that was pushed about 2 months ago for a reason similar to what you’re explaining. You should have been system ghosted after the first 6 violations.

I have deleted 7 of the 13 violations leaving you with the 6 that you would normally receive. But please ensure you’ve got Infinite Flight up to date. Thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t realize there was another update out, but o just updated it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.