Too many feature requests?

I was scrolling through and saw this;

There are way too many in my opinion. Now don’t get me wrong i’m no stranger to requesting features but this ,in my opinion is quite ridiculous. At the moment I can think of no other solution other than maybe a limit of 1 request per week as opposed to the other restrictions already in place. So if you could maybe tell me what you think down below.

• There are too many feature request
  • There is just the right amount
  • There are not enough

0 voters

6 Likes

I agree. I also think there are too many polls.

19 Likes

One problem at a time buddy

3 Likes

I agree. I have been pushing mods for a long time for restrictions on these requests.

5 Likes

Wow never heard this complaint before

3 Likes

People are allowed to request their ideas as long as they are not spamming (2-3 requests a day is enough).

4 Likes

Yeah but at this point its gotten ridiculous when I log onto the forum i don’t really want to see row upon row of poorly worded Concorde requests.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve only requested 4 this month, and this forum has been flooded, I’m not even sure if some people request liveries because they want it or because they simply want likes

1 Like

Our Mods have been doing a great job closing topics that are duplicates. Many of these are items that have been asked time and time again. Some are just plain stupid in my opinion.

1 Like

Guys it’s not your duty to read all of them there’s handy button that’s called dismiss try it

1 Like

I’m not having a go at the mods -they’re great :)

This comment in itself is a complaint

Definitely agree with @dush19

1 Like

I have the feeling that some people are doing #features requests just for the likes and not because they really like the livery/plane.

9 Likes

I have this feeling too. it might be because they couldn’t get likes anywhere else and chose #features to get <3

5 Likes

I think one thread for livery requests and another for aircraft requests. Then the feature category can be used to promote actual game features. Not just asking got an aircraft or paint job you’d like. That seems to drown out all the others

I’d like to request a feature tomake a poll to see what feature we should request next. Also, I’d like to make the poll free to everyone and have multiple poll liveries. Can we also please make it a global poll?

Kthanksbye

21 Likes

I like that idea but i tihink it would get too crowded

1 Like

Why are you requesting this you are a mythical all powerful moderator

1 Like

Why you love IFC ?[quote=“Joe, post:17, topic:70449, full:true”]
I’d like to request a feature tomake a poll to see what feature we should request next. Also, I’d like to make the poll free to everyone and have multiple poll liveries. Can we also please make it a global poll?

Kthanksbye
[/quote]