Tomorrow’s ATC Locations

I was planning on starting a long flight now to be over in Asia where atc would be present tomorrow. The weekly atc schedule list appears to include Hong Kong (VHHH), Seoul (RKSI), Denpasar (WADD), Ho Chi Minh City (VVTS), Singapore Changi (WSSS), Manila (RPLL) for Saturday. Is there any way to tell which airport will be monitored most by atc?

1 Like

Most probably VHHH will be opened almost all day…But nothing is for sure :)

Hong Kong and Singapore have high chances :)

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

No guarantees, but when you’ve got callsign and an ETA (in Zulu time of course) for your arrival at your destination airport, can please let us know here via reply? Who knows I may be able to open if it isn’t already…

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the kindness

2 Likes

Of course this might not be the case, but i have found that usually, the first airport is open more. As if it is like the hub for the day and all other airports are secondary.

2 Likes

That’s a smart idea. I hadn’t thought of that, thanks:)

@FrankieFremont
I do suggest flying into VHHH. VHHH has been one of the most iconic airports and ATCs love controlling VHHH in the past. A lot of International Routes operate to VHHH so I will suggest VHHH at the end of the day. I am flying there as well~

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.