Tommy’s ATC Tracking Thread- [CLOSED] @N/A

Hi 👋🏻 just getting some practice in, plan to apply for IFATC soon! stop by if you want to :) feedback would be great!

-Training Server
-KSSC
-Ground & Tower
-Runway 22R & 22L in use

1 Like

Ill stop by.

1 Like

thanks @Nee 🤝

1 Like

I’ll come in like 10 -15 minutes if your still open by then.

1 Like

I’ll spawn in now, this is the same airport I had my IFATC practical test at!

1 Like

nice! yeah this airport is a classic

1 Like

@Nee mightve meat up on your pattern instruction, my bad there

Great job! Everything I saw was correct. The only thing I could say, this is kind of nitpicking, but with time you will improve on response times. I recommend getting familiar with the locations of commands and using the quick select ones on the left. I was told that during my practical. There’s nothing wrong about that though. Again, great job! And good luck with your tests! Hope to see you controlling on the expert server real soon!

1 Like

thanks mate! i understand, i didn’t know if you were stopping fully or not bc you stopped fully, i’ll get the hang of it and i did it a bit late bc i had to scroll and find it haha

1 Like

same with @Nee didnt know if you were stopping or not, sorry

Not a problem at all. It’s a stop and go and being honest I did it to see what you would do and you handled it great! You gave me the exit runway command, but when you realized I was taking back off you quickly corrected it!

1 Like

thanks! glad i did that correctly

and tbh Practical test isn’t really my worry, it’s the written test that kills me

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it to much. I had to take it 3 times to pass. Every time you learn something new and can put that knowledge into your next test. Honestly, the more times you take it the more knowledgeable you will become. I’m sure you will pass with flying colors though! Also, there is a practice written test available to give you a preview of what to expect.

1 Like

yes i tried that a few months ago and the thought i was ready for the real test, but then i did horrible.

Feedback from N17EE

[01:55:23Z] - Transition should be 3,000 . Airport Elevation 242 + 2,500 = 2742ft , then it has to be rounded to the nearest 500 3,000 would be alright , but 2,500ft would be acceptable aswell because the area has flat terrain .

Nothing was wrong here , you gave the right entry and sequecne for all :)

Easier Operations

• When you told me to exit runway thats fine , but remember the exit runway + cross runway can be combined into one aswell . This was not wrong its an good suggestion especially if its an airport like KSEA where it has multiple runways and traffic is high that day.

Summary - Flawless session really just for the transition I mentioned above. Have an nice rest of your day :)

1 Like

Don’t let that bother you. Now you have seen the real test and you know what to study. If you put the work in, which you are right now, you should do great next time!

1 Like

will do next time, i did higher in consideration to @Chicago_Aviator he was somewhere in the 2,000s correct me if i’m wrong, but i will keep that in mind. and it is the elevation of airport + pattern altitude right? and then round it? and go your exit runway yeah i realized that as soon as i clicked it, sorry about that i knew it though haha.

1 Like

thank you, do you have any tips for the written?

Yep so Airport Elevation + 2,500 + round to the nearest 500 . You weren’t terribly off so thats fine considering this is the first time you opened your session.

1 Like