Tommy_Richey's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ N/A [Passed Practical]

Feedback, VT-ALX

• Very nice sequencing and clearances!
  • Once again, as it is already mentioned above, you are only resposible to make sure that the aircraft are correctly sequenced and following the correct order. Maintaining separation remains a responsibility for the pilots, not the controllers. So, [00:52:20] Adjust speed to follow aircraft ahead wasn’t necessary.
  • Nice catch on the G/A.

Overall, It went smooth! Good work!

1 Like

@FN60fps @Cooper @anon36731834 @Butter575 @JetSuperior5192 @PaZuZu

This is my last one before I take my practical. It would be awesome if you stopped by!

1 Like

Hello there, Horizon 2370 here

I’ve seen no issues with the session while I was there (although I wasn’t on frequency for very long period of time), so good luck on your practical!

2 Likes

Thanks for the pattern work!

• Transition was correct
  • Pattern entry, when called inbound, was correct
  • Clearance was good with appropriate traffic direction
  • For the UWC with XB-NJI “Extend upwind” should have been issued instead of giving a pattern entry
  • Pattern entry for runway change was good
  • Clearance for runway change was good with appropriate traffic direction
  • Sequences + clearances were good
  • Failed the G/A with XB-NJI, As they had already crossed the runway threshold
  • Exit runway command was given at 50kts ( Remember to issue the command at around 70kts )

Good luck with your practical!

1 Like

Thank You!!!

Thank you so much! Do you have a timestamp for the upwind conflict? I wanna watch that.

1 Like

Yep, Timestamp is [03:08:51]

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Anytime, Good luck!

1 Like

Feedback from XB-NJI:
you did a great job but a few things I wanted to point out

As the E190 when you issued the exit runway command, I was already at 51 knots ground speed, you want to issue this command at 70-60 knots ground speed

I did something called an upwind conflict with CF-TFC. I asked for a runway change but I could have hit him if I turned right crosswind. Remember you always want traffic for 28R making right traffic and traffic for 28L making left traffic. Instead of telling me to enter left downwind runway 28R, you should have said, extend upwind I’ll call your crosswind and then when the coast is clear, tell mw further instructions.

Other than those 2 things you did great! Thanks for the service!

2 Likes

Also, good luck on the practical and if you happen to do this again feel free to @ me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.