[TOMMOROW!] The Tampa Flyout @ KTPA - 241830ZAUG19

May I have F84 to KPHL, please?

I’d like to make a suggestion. BAW does not fly to Heathrow, they fly to Gatwick (EGKK). Just thought you’d like to know. :)

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. I have changed it accordingly. See you there!

1 Like

Okay, glad to have you as ground ATC!

1 Like

This event is only a few weeks away!

1 Like

I could run Tower if needed

Are you tsatc approved?

No I’m P&PATC and pending to TSATC

There is my tracking thread feel free to look through it

I’ll let you slide. You can be Tower 👍

1 Like

Thanks @Dylan_M

2 Likes

F89 American A320 to ORD

1 Like

All good! See you there!

Can I take Departure? I’ll try to make into and study the Departure Charts for KTPA.

As always I can’t guarantee I’ll be there, so it’s good to have a reserve as this is the time of day when I roughly have dinner, but I’ll contact you at least 30 minutes before the event, and try to be on-frequency 15-20 minutes before…

Also I was TSATC approved, and halfway to IFATC.

When I say was* I mean I was approved by TSATC then nothing happened. We couldn’t organise a schedule when we were both free and wasnt contacted again. I passed the test though.

I contacted them again recently. Waiting for a reply.

1 Like

Sure! Just contact me if you can’t make it! Glad to have you as one of our atc.

1 Like

How come we have two different people for ground and tower?

1 Like

Because there is 1 person controlling ground. And one controlling tower… simple?

Probably because of how busy It could be.

1 Like

To display high quality air traffic control services, and if an influx of traffic comes in, then all of our ATC staff can be most efficient and not trying to multitask.

3 Likes

Ok that makes sense, one time at an event 80 people requested pushback at the same time and it took and hour to finally get to me. And having to deal with tower along with that?

3 Likes

Yeah, we wouldn’t want our atc staff blowing out their brains in frustration. 😂

3 Likes

Is there already a tower controller?

1 Like

There is @Abudy that is @American_1549. Approach is open but I dont know why we would need that.

1 Like