Tomjuul1996's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [WRITTEN PASSED]

Hello everyone this is my new ATC tracking thread here is current stats;
Homeport: PDX
Current operations count: 5,803
Frequencies: tower & ground

5 Likes

Hello everyone I’m open at KSAN hoping to begin training soon so stop on by!

2 Likes

Good job.

Responses are quick, sequencing is fine. Not much to pick at, good job. I’m sure you’re gonna be a wonderful controller on the expert server

3 Likes

Thanks took me a second when you did go around to think should I clear him again or no? Lol

2 Likes

Hello everyone switching to KSEA see you all there!

2 Likes

Hello everyone I’m open at KPDX

1 Like

Opening at KSEA now

1 Like

I encourage any IFATC to stop by and turn up the heat

1 Like

I shall load in at KSEA now!

2 Likes

I will join too to add to the fun 😁

2 Likes

Sorry my iPad froze!

2 Likes

All good mate

1 Like

Very good! It’s great when you can spot your mistake as that means I have less to comment and give back to you! 😂😂 The only point I have picked up was that you don’t need to keep saying make right traffic when I’m cleared for the option. Otherwise textbook.

2 Likes

Yeah when you switched to 34R I had someone taking off at the moment so I thought having you enter left downwind was best that’s the only thing that throws me off with more than 2 parallel runways lol

2 Likes

It was correct for the runway change but after that it’s not necessary as I know I’m making right traffic unless I asked for another runway change.

2 Likes

Gotcha thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Now closed thanks for all who stopped by got super busy!

1 Like

Good morning everyone I will be opening KSEA all day today hoping to hit 4,000 operations today let’s do it!!! Runways 34L/16R and 34R/16L will be for patterns runway 34C/16C will be for arrivals/departures only

2 Likes

i might be able to stop by in a little

2 Likes

I’ll be open all day

1 Like