Tomjuul1996’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello IFC, I’m hoping to become an IFATC one day for KPDX for ground/tower control and am creating this thread to help with input and tips always accepted I try to be as professional as possible but as everyone knows, mistakes happen. Please If you would like to help make flights out to KPDX when convenient or feeling up to it on training server here is my current stats;

Current username/ callsign: IFC-Tomjuul1996 / N705AR (or any airline-996)

Operation count: 1,057 (@KPDX)

server: Training server
Frequencies: KPDX ground and tower
Open: Zulu time 03:30 - 06:30

3 Likes

Are you looking for pattern work as well? Or do you want more inbounds?

1 Like

Atm inbounds

1 Like

Thank you for your help with pattern work :)

Good morning everyone I am currently live and PDX is open for a short time this beautiful morning on pacific coast

Hello, do not forget to edit the title and say that it is closed when you disconnect from the ATC!

1 Like

Oh ok thank you

Correction was needed didnt see clearly that I actually have 433 operations 434 including current operation KPDX is open for another 2hrs

Hello everyone KPDX is now open

Good morning IFC Members tonight I will be opening the KPDX on training server from 3:50Z til 6:50Z. I am curious if anybody would be a willing to help manage the approach and departure frequencies for KPDX as I would like to undergo a stress test for myself with a large volume of aircraft landing at KPDX would anybody be willing to help with that please

Screenshot_20190718-210428 all set and ready awaiting flights and maybe help with someone on appr and departure?

I am opening KPDX on TS. Come on down fly in Hoping to do some training today for ground and tower

Runway 3/21 will be for GA
Runway 10L/28R will be for touch and Go’s
Runway 10R/28L will be for departure and arrivals

I am open at KPDX for tower and ground. Looking to try a stress test of handling large volume of departing and arriving aircraft any feedback helps, thanks in advance to all who come :)

Hi bro! I’m XA-EGL
Too many unnecessary messages
-Hold Short in Ground
-Hold Position

-When you took off you told me Make Left Traffic and when you authorized me you told me again, there is no need for that
-You gave me Cleared for the option four times, don’t duplicate messages

-When I asked you for a change of track you gave me Cleared for the option and first you have to give pattern instruction, this time you did it the other way around
-Learn well the positions of the patterns
-You told me Exit runway Right and there was no taxiway on the right

1 Like

@Alejandro_Castaneda, thank you for the feedback, i apologize for the mistakes now i know them and can now correct them as i am still very much brand new to pattern work

2 Likes

Do not worry!
It’s good to know that there are people who want to learn more every day, remember that we all go through that

1 Like

i think my mind just startedtaking into account jetwash, jet vortexs, stuff like that

I just want to take a moment to say a BIG THANK YOU too everyone who came to KPDX to help me with learning ATC major progress has been achieved in my opinion thanks to the help of this amazing community, big thank you to those who I can find (I apologize if I missed you couldn’t find many of the names);

1 Like

Hello IFC community I have installed bluestacks on my PC and am running ATC on KPDX on TS unfortunately I see all the controls but cant see environment, as so I’m only accepting arrivals and departures as I can not see the aircraft so please have patience as I am accepting first landing and taking off planes that I cannot see here is my screen so please help me out as much as you can

Closed and reopened on my phone can see clearly now :)