Tokyo to Ishigaki in 9 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

TOKYO TO ISHIGAKI

東京から石垣

All Nippon Airways would like to welcome you aboard this Airbus A321(which also belonged to Air Astana before being stored) as we fly south-west out of Tokyo bound for the island of Ishigaki. As we are experiencing strong winds we ask you to kindly keep your seat belts on when seated.

As we head out over the Philippine Sea we’ll be cruising at 36,000 feet and our cabin crew will be on hand to facilitate your requests. Keep a look out of the windows as there are some nice views to be had with plenty of little islands dotted along the way. I hope you don’t mind us being slightly delayed on landing as I wanted to circle Ishigaki first to get a couple of shots from the air and the little surrounding islands as well.

We wish you a pleasant stay on this beautiful little island and hope to see you again soon.

Departure: RJTT (Haneda Airport, Tokyo, Japan).
Arrival: ROIG (Ishigaki Airport, Ishigaki, Japan).
Flight time: 3 hours 3 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

19 Likes

Japan has some really cool scenery that isn’t very well known! Awesome photos

1 Like

Thank you sir.

Oh man, I live for @Helmethead scenery shots like this

1 Like

Ishigaki is one of my bucket list destinations! Love those shots!

1 Like

It would be a cool place to visit! There was supposed to be another shot, but, errrrr I deleted it by mistake, hence only having 9.

1 Like

Haha thank you @snoman

1 Like

Ah yes, awesome scenery photos once again, @Helmethead!

1 Like

Well, ANA Virtual Group can’t be any prouder to see even non-VA members fly in Japan!

1 Like

Amazing shots the scenery just keeps getting better and better

1 Like

Thanks dude - much more to explore ✈️

Those pictures are brilliant! So colorful!

Great route! :D

1 Like