Today IFATC are out in force

Screenshot_20190815-144937

Thankyou to everyone involved

47 Likes

It was @Trio brilliant idea to have these various airports open.

16 Likes

I love small airports getting attention!

12 Likes

More of the entire IFATC crew but we will give Kyle some 😘. There is more than big bravo’s pilots! Go find the hidden gems of Central United States!

4 Likes

Absolutely! We came together to focus on some lesser used airports.

I hope to see everyone grabbing a TBM, CCX, Cub, or their favorite aircraft and checking out some of these rarely used airports!

4 Likes

We tryed to not focus on big airports such as KORD and other huge bravos, and focus on more small Charlie airports.We all planned this out last night.So ORD is likely to not open today, but hey I rather GA airports than huge airports.You can probs do airport hops at the various airports.

4 Likes

The entire state of Missouri is open currently. 😎

16 Likes

I’m sure Chicago Midway will open today! So we will still have a decent size Charlie Open for those who like that :)

1 Like

Exploring new places is always nice :) Pilots should also try,instead of always flying to KORD,KLAX,EGLL

8 Likes

Ok Yes that was your idea! Kyle knows what to do when there is a free choice. Tell us to open in one particular state! Come out and do patterns at a airport you’ve never heard of before!

1 Like

I love the idea of featuring one particular state, especially ones that never gets attention.

1 Like

Perhaps do something similar to what I did ;)

10 Likes

Yes! Trio is a very good controller!

3 Likes

Lamentably, im cant flight now :(

Missouri team closing in 5. We’ll be back later, hopefully with even more frequencies open. ;)

22 Likes

Oh! I will immediately open my IF

😎

4 Likes

Love this trio well done guys

4 Likes

Yeah, good idea, it was too funny flying to this airports.

servidor de imagenes

5 Likes

4 Likes