Today I start a new journey

Hey everybody, I would like to start this statement by saying thank you to all of you, the IFC and the IF team; thanks to them, I have been able to learn new things regarding aviation in a extremely fun way. To the IF team, I would like to thank everything that you all have done for the IFC and the active communication that you all maintain with us, also for all the events, all the memories; everything, it’s just a perfect experience. To the IFC I would like to say that thank you for also being such a responding big group of people, for being so kind and accepting everybody who enters the community. With all this, I would like to celebrate with you all that today, May 31st of 2021, I have achieved Grade 5 on Infinite Flight, thank you all for all the experiences and great moments. I can’t wait to keep having beautiful times with this community in-game and here in the community forum, I’m still learning wonderful things all days thanks to you all. Thank you!

Happy Landings,
Kenneth

28 Likes

Congratulations on achieving grade 5. I’m sure it wasn’t easy getting there, but hey, look at you, you finally have that beige tag above your head. Nonetheless, keep it up!

7 Likes

It’s not easy at all 😫, but thanks to all the effort and work I’m here, thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations 👏
Have a beautiful Day!

Calu

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you, you too!

2 Likes

I’m still working up there but I’m extremely happy for you! Congratulations and hope to see you in the skies!

2 Likes

Congrats! Grade 5 is a huge achievement and you will be a role model for other pilots! Keep flying high my friend!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Definitely it wasn’t easy for you, keep it up!

2 Likes

Congrats! Not a simple thing to accomplish. Great work and enjoy the gold tag.

3 Likes

Congratulations on achieving it!.. Also, good luck to keep it at 5… ;)

2 Likes

Congratulations on grade 5! Make sure to maintain it :D

1 Like

Hopefully you will get there very soon, and thank you, hope to see u in the skies 🤝

Thank you for the words, hope i can see u in the skies!

1 Like

It was so hard, between getting a few violations, to not playing enough and my 90 days landings going down, just a mess, but here I am, thank you for the words!

2 Likes

Thank you! Happy flying

1 Like

I’ll try my best:), and thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations! Not an easy thing to achieve, keep up the good work!

1 Like