Today I celebrate 1000 landing in PC

t’s a special day for me today.
I want to start by saying that I did not use I.F. for 2 years and 4 months as I stated here. I went to google play and asked for my history and I was wrong in 1 year and 1 month. Exactly complete today 1 year 5 months.
Why is it important? Because I use and always used the computer and it was difficult to fall several times the system, it took me to understand that the I.F. is much bigger than simply a normal simulator and the several times I had problems and how it is an unsupported computer stayed. So today without sadness in the heart I will land in LFPG between 07:00 and 08:00 pm my dear A380 that together we fought and made in that period my scale, of grade 1 the grade 5 that I am today in 1 year I became grade 5 and today my landing will be number 1000. Why is this important? Because all this was on the computer and many hours of insistence because it was worth it.
Today the system is perfect not fail. I used other accessories to leave more real and everything was great.
P.S Thank you for the patience and instruction that many have given me here.

10 Likes

congratulation mate!!!

1 Like

Wow. Thats pretty impressive. Congrats.

1 Like

thank you my friends of I.F.

1 Like

Incredible. Congrats!

1 Like

When I land, I’ll post the picture with the system on the PC.

1 Like

I arrived 1000 pousos em computador pessoal.
I can definitely speak Infinite on computer is very good.

Where are you, and what server?

expert server is all full configurations

I admire you.

1 Like

thank you, I think.

Are there advantages?
Yes, many because we have the feature of windows and youtube etc etc while you fly.
I had a hard time understanding how to configure the software and it made a lot of mistakes. I had help from emulated software developers such as NOX and Bluestacks because even the antivirus messed up but now it’s okay. This PC runs and I will fly.

Another advantage is the reason for this project.
Traveling too long can your cell phone hold up to 20 hours?
The computer is effortless.
I made Australia-Japan-Japan Brazil to test time and durability.
without disconnecting I.F.

This is thank you all I close this topic if you have any questions, please just ask me ok.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.