To the Airport Editors

I just wanted to thank the airport editing team. I’ve recently joined the airport editing team and I’ve got my work cut out for me. At first I thought “why do they keep saying it’s so much work” or “airport editing must be easy.” Well for everyone who is thinking like I was, you try it. It might take a while longer fro me to complete an airport in comparison to everyone else. But I will try my best to get it done. To sum it up, I’m very appreciative to everyone who is editing, it takes a lot of patience and determination and I just really wanted to thank the thank you. So thank you!

31 Likes

Credit where credit is due! It’s easy to forget that someone actually had to put in the time and effort when you’re taxiing down a nicely detailed taxiway or even into a work of art like the EGBB ramp. Keep up the good work, guys! 👏🏻

23 Likes

It took me 10 days to complete Skiathos. That’s because I was lazy. 😂

Project “Red and White” is going to take longer.

3 Likes

True Tyler, I tirelessly worked on an airport for 4 weeks for Global, an A380 Global Priority Airport. It just feels nice to kick back and draw some masterpieces. All the pilots on the forum also help us with airport bugs such as unsnapped features, runway names and spawn names. If it weren’t for this community, I don’t think we would have any airport done well, thank you and the rest of the mod, testing and Dev teams for this simulator :)

4 Likes

But with time management, I am almost completed with SKGC. And I started that an hour ago.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.