Hello there! Tailwinds latest Long Haul takes us from Shanghai to London onboard the beautiful Virgin Atlantic 787! This flight takes around 11-12 hours and will be open to people in Tailwinds or not! Below are the details for this event.
- Estimated Flight Time is 11-12 hours
- Start of event is at 0400Z on August 19th or 9pm Pacific and 12am Eastern
- Only Aircraft Allowed is the Virgin 787
- Server: Expert
- Departure Airport: ZSPD
- Arrival Airport: EGLL
- When Pushing Back, I push back first then down the line to the right not pushing back until there is enough room.
- Cruise Altitude is FL340
- Mach speed is .85
- Below 10,000 speed is 240 knots
- Above 10,000 speed is 320 knots
- Rotate speed is 165 knots using 88% thrust
- TOD is 134nm away
More Gates will be added if needed
Event Is hosted By Tailwinds Flying Club
Our NEW Thread:
Like this event? Want to join a flying club with events like this? Want to make new friends and fly the world? Then why not consider Joining Today!