To All Potential ATC Candidates

I have recently been getting quite a few messages from all of you about the ATC test. Just so you know, your suitability for advanced ATC starts being judged from the minute you message one of us in the recruitment team. Personally, some of the messages I have received are formatted in ways such as this:

I am a rlly sooper good ATC let me b ATC now pls"
"I deserv 2 b ATC let me do the exam

This, in my opinion, makes me immediately question your ability to become an advanced ATC as grammar/colloquial language like this connotes immaturity, which on the advanced server, we really do not want. Something such as this example would be a much better way to inform us of you willingness to become an advanced controller:

Hey Misha. I am interested in becoming an advanced ATC. Could you arrange my practical for me and give me some tips to improve my controlling

I understand that for those of you whose first language is not English, it may be hard to communicate and what you say be not be exactly what you mean. Be assured, we cater for that and it does not harm your chances of becoming advanced ATC at all.

Thanks
//Advanced ATC Recruiting Team

14 Likes

…And remember, ATC recruitment for the advanced server is still closed.

6 Likes

Hello my name is James Wooten and I’m a flight attendant (cabin crew member) for American Airlines. I have worked in aviation for many years and have been waiting for a game such as infinite flight! Now that it’s here I want to be a valable asset by participating in the ATC Controller program. I feel I would be a good match for the program for multiply reason. Most importantly my ability to multitask, staying on task, handling conflict & my embedded knowledge of aviation functions and verbiage. Additionally I could offer myself as a mentor to those with little or no aviation experience. If you shall have any questions, please feel free to contact me at wooten.james@gmail.com. I look forward to being a humble servant to the InfiniteFlight Community.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hey Misha. Have been flying and controlling for a little while, and am a real life flying enthusiast. Keen to try the Atc test. Can this be arranged? Thanks and regards, Anastasio

Dear John. I have been flying and controlling on IF for a little while and keen to try my hand at the test. Am a real life flying enthusiast as well. Can this be arranged? Thanks. Anastasi

@John_Preston21 @anon66442947
That should get their attention :) Misha is not longer a recruiter though.

1 Like

Hi John,

Excellent. I hope this works as a PM. Please let me know next steps

Regards,

A

Hi,

31, London. Real life enthusiast. Have been gaming on flight sims since my teens but love how practical IF is. Learned to fly, but because of work have never really had the chance to pursue flying for real. I enjoy flying and controlling, which I have been doing on IF for a while now. And importantly, I try to learn from my mistakes when flying/Controlling. For the latter, also try to follow real life procedures.

Yours

A.

Hi ok how would we do thatand what does rhat involve Thanks