To all my fellow pilots that have Violations

I just wanted to add to the other thousand violation topics

• I am a licensed pilot and I managed 30 violations in 1 flight in IF today. It happens. Infinite Flight is an AWESOME mobile flight simulator and I would argue that is above and beyond every other one. It is so realistic and honestly is leading the way. What a beautiful community we have together. We work so hard to achieve a common goal. 30 violations in one flight. I am here and I AM NOT LEAVING. I love it. Infinite flight KEEP going! Violations allow us to learn and be stronger.

(corrected after) I thought I had 30 violations
I added up the wrong column

24 Likes

…I don’t think I have ever been this confused

59 Likes

I am sorry I was trying to keep it simple. I was just enjoying Infinite Flight and the community

8 Likes

Well that’s good enough for me 😁

10 Likes

30 violations on 1 flight. Doesn’t seem correct to me.

7 Likes

I agree. Violations let us learn from our mistakes. We should not give up on something because we make mistakes.

5 Likes

Misha continues to have a job

21 Likes

Yes 30. We become proficient in the aircraft we train in. When we have too many options, and as my “elders” say

“‘step it up, you are getting too comfortable”

Oops yes I flew a different aircraft that I got too comfortable with and yes, I earned 30. I’m Cessna 172 for the week. Which is great. The winter of New England has me looking at the beautiful warm beaches.

3 Likes

Wait, can’t you only get 6 in a flight?

3 Likes

I stand corrected. Yes

2 Likes

I am grade 1 I counted max on grade 2. My bad. I thought I had 30.
I’m okay either way. I earned them.

1 Like

My bad I added up the wrong column.

Do my zero violations threaten you

26 Likes

Lololololololololmaolmao.
No sir

I got 200 + ✌🏻 30 barely anything compared to mine.

2 Likes

I can’t remove my own like (cough) you can (cough) and I only have the 8 that I got my first week on the sim in 2016. I’m happy with that.

(I may have 2 or 3 I got during Beta testing on purpose and didn’t bother having removed. Not counting those.)

8 Likes

I wish I could be so positive as you 😌

P.S. Got 2 violations on my 0 violations account :(

1 Like

I’ve got around 209 landings and 19 (😬) violations😂

2 Likes

I got 188 violations in one flight lol

1 Like

Yeah, I have 270 where 250 came between 2013-2014, mostly for flying over KSFO while not allowed to

1 Like