TNT B777F routes?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a list of routes the TNT B77F was used on, as I can’t find a lot of route info since TNT has been gone for a while now.

2 Likes

Well they are not gone, just rebranded, they are now called ASL Airlines Belgium, so have you tried searching for their flights and copying?

2 Likes

I mean, fair enough, but ASL doesn’t use the B777F.

2 Likes

This is true but I am wondering if websites like Flightaware are now longer historical flights under ASL as well as there is 0 trace of TNT I can find.

2 Likes

I personally know two from the top of my head.

Liège (LGG/EBLG) - Dubai (DXB/OMDB) - Hong Kong (HKG/VHHH) (and back). Flight 51 and 52 respectively.

Liège (LGG/EBLG) - New York (JFK/KJFK) (and back). Flight 10 and 11 respectively.

They also had maintenance flights to Amsterdam (AMS/EHAM).

I personally just used Planespotters.net and JetPhotos to find routes and flight numbers, but those two are I think the only ones really captured.

1 Like

I just found a bunch on flightaware, google “ASL Airlines Belgium Flightaware 2016” to get all the flights in 2016 prior to the removal of the B777F. Or just click here.

2 Likes

Yeah, they seemed to fly to VHHH, KJFK, and OMDB a lot.

1 Like

For sure. I’ve done all the ones I listed (including return flights), and with the exception of Liège, you’re flying full 3D routes as well.

1 Like

Just to add on, they also had a flight directly back to EBLG from VHHH (Flight 53) but not sure if that was on the B777F or B747. They also flew to Almaty from Hong Kong as well.

2 Likes

Woah! Found a lot of routes I haven’t seen before.

2 Likes

Yeah i think the direct return was on the 747.

Didn’t know they flew to Almaty though, you learn something new every day I guess xD. Might need to jump in this Belgian bird again soon then.

2 Likes

Fantastic, hope you enjoy flying them!

2 Likes

Yeah, I only know about the Almaty one because when I worked at VHHH I used to pull my phone out and stare at flightradar and compare with the planes taking off when I had a moment free.

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you think it would work with other years other than 2016?

2 Likes

For sure, when you put the year at the end you are adding another key word so google searches the information on Flightaware to find those numbers, which unless it is the flight number will be the year.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you @T1MMY4L1F3_YT!

1 Like

No problem, always nice to help.

Great to see some other people using this obscure Belgian airline.

2 Likes

No worries, glad to see more people flying cargo, I have not seen it that often anymore! Happy flying!

2 Likes

I absolutely love cargo. lol

2 Likes