TL2 - Requirements

So I am wanting to get TL2. i have met the requirements on the “Understanding Discourse Trust Levels” article, but I am still not TL2. Is there any reason for this? Thanks!

1 Like

Check out this topic. :]

5 Likes

In order to reach the next Trust Level, in your case, Trust Level 2 (Aka. Member) you must simply contribute to the forum more often. This includes liking posts, commenting and creating topics with an interesting discussion every day.

By doing so you will reach your trust level quite soon!

4 Likes

How much do I have to do this? Am I close? I want to make an event, this is why I am anxious.

Keep liking, commenting and contributing to the Forum to rank up. No there is no way to track your progress

2 Likes

Alright, thanks guys!

There’s no way to track it. IFC’s TL requirements are different from Discourse’s, and they’ve chosen to keep those requirements hidden. Keep being active on the forum, and you’ll get to TL2 in no time!

2 Likes

There is no specific number really, some of the topics may show an average amount. Just increase your activity in the forum. Comment more actively and you must work hard to earn it. Not only you must like posts but you should also receive likes, to show that people appreciate your contribution here.

For example, just share lovely pictures through the #screenshots-and-videos while making sure you are following all guidelines. I hope this helps! 😊

3 Likes

I think that may have been a typo. They are different.

3 Likes

okay thanks!

2 Likes

i think so too. @InfiniteFlightDeck

Yep it was. Mods can close this topic now.

2 Likes

yes, they can. Thanks for all the information guys! so helpful.