TL ( Trust Levels ) What trust level am I ?

Hi there
Just now I noticed that I don’t know what my trust level is as I was planning to make a request in features.

19 Likes

You are TL1: Basic. Ypu must be TL2 to make a #features topic. Keep reading, liking and posting and you will get there in no time :)

11 Likes

Click on your profile picture and it will tell you what trust level you are. Currently you are basic, so you can’t post any features, keep liking, posting, reading and being active to get to member, where you can post in features!

8 Likes

What follows on from that

5 Likes

(New) TL0
(Basic) TL1
(Member) TL2 <- follows on from one. This is where you are trying to get to make your feature request :)
(Regular) TL3
(Leader) TL4

9 Likes

What can you do at TL 4

3 Likes

https://community.infiniteflight.com/badges/4/leader

Have a read

Don’t worry, we all have a long way to go before then as it is by manual promotion from staff

4 Likes

Can you see what trust level you are, If yes then how do you view your trust level?

3 Likes

You ress your name:

or go on your profile:

2 Likes

These threads might be worth a read 😊

The highest attainable Trust level for standard members on the forum is regular, which gives you access to making some posts a wiki, editing titles etc.

Trust level 4 is only handed out to specific people, i.e the moderators and cannot be attained.

Please note that the IFC uses different requirements for trust levels that are not publicly accessible

You are currently a basic user, but with steady contribution to the forum, i.e reading and liking posts, you’ll rank up to a member (TL2) where you can make feature requests etc.

8 Likes

Thanks I will read them in the course of the month

5 Likes