When Landing on Runway 09:
- Do not exit the runway then back taxi without getting permission to do so you will cause delays and go arounds.
When Landing on Either Runways:
- Do not fly in on planes larger than an A318 it is the largest plane certified to fly at LCY. I don’t want to see A380s asking for permission to land.
- Do not use auto land it will not work.
- When landing keep in mind the steep approach at 5.5 degrees.
When Back Taxiing:
- Do not roll on the runway at 10 knots ground speed… there is only one runway here! You will cause delays and go arounds as the ATC expects you to expedite the runway as fast as possible.
- Don’t do a 360 on the runway at the start of 27… there is a taxiway there for that.
When at a Gate:
- Do not request pushback in London City Airport. Although this isnt as big an issue as waiting for BackTaxi it is a waste of time. (Instead directly ask to taxi)
When the ATC doesn’t request you to Back Taxi:
- Don’t follow their awkward instructions. Just leave the game. (An opinion)
Anyone else got any LCY peeves?