Times your flight was diverted

Has there ever been a time when you did not make it to your final destination in your initial flight? I have had two experiences, the first one was when I was on a flight to Miami and one of the oxygen masks randomly deployed mid flight, and we had to land in Fort Lauderdale. My second experience was when I was flying into KLAX when the tower system got hacked, we were diverted to San Francisco. What are your stories?

6 Likes

Please provide a little more substance to your topics. These “reply below” topics aren’t very interesting :)

11 Likes

Sorry about that. I just like to be active on the community. Sorry if this inconvenienced you.

2 Likes

It hasn’t inconvenienced me, it’s just an effort to make community topics more interesting like they were just over a year ago. Sure, you like to be active, but posting multiple topics (spamming the forum) is not the best way to do it 😉

12 Likes

They were indeed more interesting over a year ago.

13 Likes

And we do appreciate your efforts to post regularly here on the forum. It’s just that some of your topics aren’t very informative 🙂

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice though! 😄 I really appreciate it.

1 Like

That’s again, when topics were more diverse and not fed off of eachother

5 Likes

Old guys will never know what gold mine this forum was ;) I miss that too. ;(

Anywyas, no my flights have been pretty much flawless.

4 Likes

We need Rotate, Max, Boeing707 and divebuddha back. Sad they all left. And some that are suspended made some great topics.

10 Likes

Twice. My flight from Adelaide to Sydney was diverted to Canberra because of lightning storms at Sydney closing Kingsford smith, and one more from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane when I was meant to heading to Sydney of medical emergency I may have been the cause of the diversion

2 Likes

Did you get a flight back to Sydney from Canberra?
Hmm I wonder who made the flight divert 🤔

1 Like

No, not for me luckily.

1 Like

My flight was already 7-8 hours late but it was diverted to Hyderabad due to fog in Chennai. We were 15 hours late by the time we boarded the plane.

1 Like

That’s sooo true. Darn likes limit.

4 Likes

I did. it was the same plane but it was stuck in Canberra overnight due to a problem (I think it may have been a problem with either the radome or or left landing gear leg I don’t quite remember) I got to miss part of my final week of year 6

2 Likes

Where was the diversion too?

1 Like

got diverted to Madrid once flying from Luton to Malaga passenger had a heart attack

1 Like

I the great Bulba has never been diverted on a flight. Most of the times I’ve flown are pretty good without problems.

2 Likes

This is a very good topic!

1 Like