Time Wrong

Hello IFC,
So at KATL airport I have noticed the sim time is behind by 1 hour. I don’t know if this is happening at other airports or if this is a known issue. If it is just me or if there is a way to fix this please let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Where are you looking that you see the wrong time?

1 Like

On the bottom hud where you can select it to say sim time is says 19:19 which actually is is 20:19 at that airport right now

Check your time adjuster from the pause menu. Your time is probably set back an hour. I have “Current Time” selected as well as “Sim Time (Real)” and am showing 20:22.

Are you sure its its wrong by 1 hr in local time (Sim)
Whats the time zone showing?
Check if that corroborate with Zulu Time (Real).

I have current time selected also.

It says UTC -6000 when its in EST time zone

I just did a flight from TPA-ATL and when I landed it said the wrong time

Can you confirm by spawning in at Atlanta and adjusting the time to “Current Time” as well as ensuring “Local Time (Sim)” is selected on your status bar?

1 Like

If I spawn in Atlanta with current time it shows the correct time but if fly into Atlanta at current time it shows central time zone time for local time sim

Sounds like you have been flying over time zones & somewhow when landed in Atlanta it doesnt show the correct time is it close to an area with a different time zone?
If you respawn the game, the issue is fixed?

1 Like

But the weird thing is is that I never flew over any other time zones because Tampa is in EST just like Atlanta.

It could may be a bug however it seem to resolve the issue when you respawn right? Repeat the route again and if it still showing a time difference when there shouldn’t be, then come back here so it can be investigated further.
Unless someone tells me otherwise!

1 Like

It’s EST time when I respawn in ATL. Next time I fly to ATL I’ll be looking out for it. I remember on New Years Eve I did Tampa to Atlanta and I remember it also having that issue also.

1 Like

There were changes made to the Timezone system in 21.7. There is a chance that there is still an issue. I’ll have to see if I can reproduce it on my device.

2 Likes

Ya I get the new time zone thing but the sim time is wrong after you land in KATL.

1 Like

Yeah there might be an issue with the way the timezone works within Infinite Flight. Changes were made, so there could be a chance a new bug was created.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

Currently about to depart from KATL and the time is wrong. It says 16:33 instead of 17:33.

Ah, so there’s an issue hopefully it’ll be resolved soon @Pilot_InfiniteFlight
Thanks @Chris_Wing for the info👍

2 Likes