Time to fly to Chicago!

Hey there ladies and gentlemen! Hope you’re all doing well… Well this is my first topic in this section! Hope I’ve not gone wrong creating it. If I have just correct me anytime😉. As I was missing Chicago very much, my imaginary Copilot and I flew to Chicago today, in the beautiful B787-9. And here are a few pictures from a passenger who flew with us. He was very overwhelmed with today’s flight :)

Date: 4th September 2020
Time: 19:30Z
Server: Expert

Aircraft bought to the gate!

A picture from the Terminal by a fellow passenger!

My briefing before we began to taxiing :)

Leaving Heathrow! A passenger says ‘Damnn I’m gonna miss London😔’

Cruising! The same passenger looking from the window says this is why I love my country :)😍

Approaching! Looking from the window again the passenger says ‘Wow!! Why is Chicago so beautiful??🤩🤩🤩. I should fly here often’

An image caught from a drone! I wonder who it was 🤔🤔🤭🤭

Finally landed!😎 The passenger says 'Damnnn I didn’t feel the touchdown at all! This pilot has been trained very well and is perfect :) Thinking of which he must a be a Legend! ’ Aww thanks for those beautiful words mate!

A picture by me from the terminal as it was a very lovely flight!

Well this is the end of this amazing journey Ladies and Gentlemen! Thanks for coming along :) let me know which one’s you guys liked ☺️ If I’ve gone wrong anywhere just let me know, I’ll correct it 😉.
Thankyou
Have a great day ahead!

21 Likes

Nice photos!

Mine favorite was the 6th one :)

1 Like

Thanks a lot capitan!

1 Like

Nice shots glad to see someone flying to my hometown I love the approach over the lake!

1 Like

Thank you Capitan! Ahh mee too!

“Damnnnn I didn’t feel that touchdown at all that pilot must be trained well” lmao

1 Like

Haha 😂! Thanks capitan! @juan_tavares

1 Like

Love the imagination you should find the dude with the drone and thank him

1 Like

Haha! Thankyou Cap! Yes sir, me is trying to find him, but if you find him before me just let me know 😉 @Captain-Ace

Of course I will 😂👍

1 Like

Thankyou Cap!🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

My home airport!! 🤩🤩🤩

Hopefully you used realistic procedures and DID NOT land on 28R/10L 😂

Awesome pics, keep up the great work!

1 Like

@anon58461922 this passenger must have had too many complementary drinks that flight to be calling Sharan a good pilot 😜😂

2 Likes

Thankyou Cap! Well I think I did use runway 28R🤔🤔🤔🤔 Thanks a lot!

Ohh not you again 🤦‍♂️😂😂 I’m out before he comes and embarrasses me even more 😂😂. Thanks tho!

1 Like

@Suhas I have never heard truer words. @Sharan.Somayaji you knocked the passengers out or something while landing?

2 Likes

Yup! Here it comes!!! Say I was in a good mood 🤷🏻‍♂️! And no I didn’t knock anyone out! Also nothing happened while landing 🥺 @RedMMP2612

You mean me flying on a jetpack, right?

Oh, and lovely photos too!

1 Like

Yes Cap! 😂😂 Thankyou!

1 Like

It was me who flew that drone 🤪😂

Nice shots

2 Likes