Time Question

Hi everyone! I was wondering why the time keeps changing an hour ahead and an hour behind when I’m doing a simple flight from KACY-KTPA. Please let me know, thank you!

Maybe because one city/state observes Daylight Savings Time (DST) and one does not, I do not know for a fact. One can probably google it though.

2 Likes

You’re not entirely off.
DST have been causing us massive headaches recently and improvements on this will be coming. It’s more difficult than one might think, with different states & countries having different rules and that needs to be matched with the closest airport etc. But we’re working on making it better!

3 Likes

Just did a quick research for you; Kansas and Florida both indeed observe DST but maybe states in between or it is a current and known issue in IF for the Devs (Alaska does too for your reference @schyllberg)

And then there’s the rest of the world. There’s more than the US you know ;)

3 Likes

Just one less place you have to look up, you been quite the busy man!

This visualizes quite a lot of it. And on top of that, there’s a lot of changes to this going on right now:

1 Like

You lie, I live in KS and I had to change my clocks

SORRY!!! I’ll fix it! lol

No worries! :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.