Time management

Monday: School 8-3, XC 3-5, Homework 5-8
Tuesday: School 8-3, XC 3-5, Homework 5-8
Wednesday: School 8-3, XC 3-5, Homework 5-8
Thursday: School 8-2, XC 2-4, Homework 4-7
Friday: School 8-3, XC 3-5, Start overnight long haul
Saturday: Land overnight long haul 7, Lots of flights if nothing else going on, start overnight long haul
Sunday: Land overnight long haul, ATC for tracking thread, start a flight, do homework and some chores, land a flight, and then more flights until dinner.
Repeat

Gist: No flights during weekdays, and fly for my VAs during the weekends. Maybe control a bit here in there.

Stop your Infinite flight subscription. Better grades.

1 Like

I just do short flights in the afternoon, and participate in events or group flights on weekends.

Work on school the hole week fly on the weekend

I was doing the same but I have to wake up more earlier otherwise

I’m doing two hauls flights in week and as I have more time at the weekend, I’m doing short flights and/or pattern work.

Well I get out at 11:00AM from school and I go Tuesday-Friday so I just start a short haul after school!

Wake up half an hour early, start a flight from the west coast to Europe, go to school, come home, taxi to the gate, do homework, pushback, go back to where I started, sleep, wake up, and start over

1 Like

Since I need to use my phone during school, I do short flights after school, 8 - 10 hour flights while I sleep and 10+ hour flights on the weekend. This has enabled me to become a Captain for QVG and break many world records so I would say it’s working for me.

1 Like

Not necessarily ;)

Find a balance and you’ll be fine 🤷🏻‍♂️ @anon57683537

1 Like

IF on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

Everything else Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.